Self Guided Walking Tour Vyšehrad fortress
Find the treasure of Vyšehrad with the legendary Princess Libuše!
How it works
- Choose Tour
- Receive an email with detailed instructions
- Download the QuestinTour App on the App Store or Google Play
- All you need is a mobile phone. Internet access is not required
This quest tour is available in text version. You can buy it at a more favourable price than the one with a voiceover, for only 28€.
Treasures of Vyšehrad
For more than 1000 years, Vyšehrad has kept the secret of the treasures of Princess Libuše. Only those who are bold and kind-hearted can find it. It’s not going to be boring! After all, you will discover the legendary Vyšehrad fortress – a high hill, open to all winds, where ancient Czech legends are indistinguishably intertwined with reality. In a fight for treasure, you will face a battle with the Evil One himself… Try your luck in the company of the charming guide Diana and the fairy Princess Libuše!
The ancient ruins, the most beautiful old churches and chapels, the graves of the most famous Czech musicians and writers, one of the best observation platforms in Prague – all this awaits you at Vyšehrad.
- Tábor Gate
- Leopold Gate
- Rotunda of St. Martin
- Chapel of the Virgin Mary Šancovské
- Karlach’s Garden and the Devil’s Column
- observation platforms, which offer spectacular views of Prague
- Basilica of St. Peter and St Paul
- Vyšehrad cemetery
- the statue of St. Wenceslas
- Brick Gate
Starting point of the route
Tábor Gate (Táborská brána). The nearest metro station: red line (C) Vyšehrad. Then walk past the Prague Congress Centre (it will be on the left) and along Na Bučance street for 5–7 minutes.
Or take tram number 2, 3, 4, 7, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 92, 93, 94, 95, 98, 99, station Ostrčilovo náměstí, and then walk along Lumírova street for 6–8 minutes.